Wednesday 18 March 2015

Fashion Inspiration

Fashion, It's a big part of every day life in 2015. The colours, patterns and styles are so different it makes it so easy to show your personality through your clothing.

Personally my style is very formal and classy.... So here are my Favourites at the moment.


Pastel Pink and Maxi dresses to me are perfection. This classy backless dress with side cut outs is a must have dress. This style of dress is extremely easy to dress up or keep casual, certainly an item in my closet this summer.  

Work outfits/night outfits are personally the hardest to put together, but this look is simple but very classy. The colourful Pants and plain coloured shirt gives of a feature effect. The jewellery and accessories are also a big part of this outfit.

Beach time! Loose short with a cute crop top is the way to go! It is a casual look but is perfect as it makes it look like you put in a lot of effort!

My casual home day outfit is a baggy singlet with a decor bando as it gives the look texture and style. Pretty simple really!


Hope you like my spring outfit Idea's and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment