Thursday 30 April 2015

GYM... We all have to deal with it!

Before I get into what I am going to talk about I want to ask you a few questions.

Are you trying to get the perfect stomach ?

Are you trying to get the perfect legs and ass?

Are you trying to keep you fitness up?

Are you finding the gym really boring?

If your like me you said yes to ALL of these questions, so I have 5 Tips to exercise in a fun way!

Tip #1
 Swimming! Swimming is a perfect way to keep fit, in shape and to explore the out doors. This is perfect for the warmer weather, when going to the beach.

Tip #2
Hiking! Personally I love going on hikes with friends on a sunny day. If you live somewhere there is a reserve or forests, I highly recommend this activity. You burn heaps of calories without even noticing it!

Tip #3
Bike Riding! Bike Riding is a perfect option for spring/summer as it is a way of transport plus you can look super cute while you do it. If you live in a town near a beach it is an easy way to get motivated and get moving.

Tip #4
Great Music! Music is a very important part to workouts and exercise. It motivates you by getting you in the right head space. Music is one of the most important parts of my workout plan as it makes me work to the beat of the music and distracts me from the pain.

 Tip #5
Cute Workout Gear! This is an essential for me, as it makes me feel like I want to wear the clothes. For me this helps as if I look the part I will end up doing some sort of exercise! But still looking sporty and cute is always important!


Hope this helped motivate you to start spring workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment